- English Chinese
- LEGAL TRANSLATION
- FINANCIAL TRANSLATION
- BUSINESS TRANSLATION
- MARKETING TRANSLATION
- ESCORT INTERPRETATION
- CONFERENCE INTERPRETATION
- Contact Us
(7*24 hours toll free)
- All Tips
- The most wasted of our days are those in which we have not laughed.
- Failing does not make you a failure. Giving up, accepting your failure, refusing to try again does!
- It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. - Winston Churchill
看得太远是一个错误。因为我们一次只能应付命运锁链中的一环。 - W-丘吉尔
- A gossip is one who talks to you about others, a bore is one who talks to you about himself; and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself.
- Authority without wisdom is like a heavy axe without an edge, fitter to bruise than to polish.
- A smile is a gently curved line that sets a lot of things straight.
- Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always padding like the dickens underneath. - Michael Caine
要向鸭子那样，表面上安静镇定，而在水底里却不停地打着脚掌。 - 迈克尔-凯恩
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. - Peter Drucker
勇敢的决定带来成功的事业。 - 彼得-德拉克
- Do not tell me the books you have read; let me glean it from your conversation. Do not tell me of the people you associate with; let me observe it by your manners. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
不必告诉我你读过哪些书，从你的言谈中我就可以察知。不必告诉我你同哪些人交往，从你的举止中我就可以看出。 - R-W-爱默生
- Only a person who has faith in himself is able to be faithful to others. - Erich Fromm
只有对自己有信心的人才会对他人守信。 - E-弗罗姆
- When you handle yourself, use your head; when you handle others, use your heart. - Donna Reed
对待自己要用头脑，对待他人要用心。 - 唐纳-瑞德
- A great man is always willing to be little. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
伟人总是愿意显得平凡。 - R-W-爱默生
- Experience is the child of Thought, and Thought is the child of Action. We can not learn man from books.
- Superfluous wealth can buy superfluities only. Money is not required to buy one necessity of the soul.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. - John Blythe Barrymore
当遗憾替代梦想的时候，人就开始变老了。 - J-B-巴瑞莫
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. - Alfred Tennyson
- Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry out the death.
- Relationships are not formed but forged.
- At times, it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
有时，宁可保持缄默，装傻扮蠢，也不可侃侃而谈，解难释疑。 - A-林肯
- Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies. - Friedrich Nietsche
- Promise is just a kind of lies, like beautiful deceit. However, there are always some will give up everything for it.
- There will always be people who will hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
- The harder life is, the stronger you will become. The stronger you become, the easier life will be.
- You can have it all. You just cannnot have it all at once.
- Great minds have purpose, others have wishes. - Washington Irving
- Sometimes life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Sometimes, you are not happy if you see through everything. It's better to be naive and inattentive.
- Life only comes around once. So make sure you're spending it the right way, with the right ones.
- Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always NO. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
- While there is life there is hope.
- Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
- A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
- Too soon old, too late smart.
- You can't get a new hole by digging the same hole deeper. - Edward De Bono
如果只反复深挖一个洞，那你永远不会发现有新的洞。 - 爱德华•德•波诺
- If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've been getting. - Wally "Famous" Amos
坚持不懈，并将收获更多。- (Famous Amos巧克力甜点公司创始人)威利•阿莫斯
- So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past. - The Great Gatsby
- It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln
- Sometimes the only way to ward off the darkness is to shine the light of compassion. - Desperate Housewives
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol
- One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered. -Michael J. Fox
- True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
- Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it's the heart that decides who stays inside.
- Life is short, so smile while you still have teeth.
- Stand tall and none can look down to you.
- Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
- The more a person parades something, the more he wants it. Flaunt is just a display which enlargs something boundlessly to gloss over the void in heart.
- Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a gift: that's why we call it The Present.
- In order to succed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure!
- Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears. -Lu Xun
- One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.
- The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.
- Scatter it, if you can not hold the sand.
- When you're up your friends know who you are, but when you're down, you know your friends are.
- In life, we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
- Thousands beautiful sceneries of future are not as good as the warm present, because every scene of presence was once our imagination of future.
- We all have moments of desperation. But if we face them head on, that's when we find out just how strong we really are.
- If you see in front of the shadow, don't be afraid, that is because of you behind the sun.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Good day gives you joy while bad day gives you experience. So never regret every single day of your life!
- Sometimes the smallest things could mean the most to others.
- The soft drops of rain pierce the hard marble.
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
- We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.
- The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.
- What we do willingly is easy.
- One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.
- Sickness comes on horseback but goes on foot.
- A hedge between keeps friendship green.
- A light heart lives long.
- A snow year, a rich year.
- Cash on delivery is a rule of Buying and selling.
- An airfield is a blue chip in the struggle for military supremacy.
- The qualifications of all kinds of market entities need to be carefully examined to properly control market access.
- Overwhelmed by debt, he filed for bankruptcy.
- Convinced that import licensing, particularly non-automatic import licensing, should be implemented in a transparent and predictable manner.
- In this view it was the moral obligation of the people to respect their government.
- At present, the economic recovery looks very healthy.
- Mortgage is a security interest in real property.
- The most wasted of our days are those in which we have not laughed.